PDA

View Full Version : GS on my CCO

Trekinhipe
09-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Does anyone else here have a CCO with a loose fitting GS? It works as it's supposed to, but when shaking the pistol it rattles from a loose fit side to side. Like I said, it works, but is a pesky little 'mind bother'. I use it as my carry gun in a IWB holster and was concerned that the rattle would be a 'tattle-tale' to the gun being there, but wearing it under a shirt seems to keep it muffled. Anyone know if it can be tightened up? Maybe by bending the hammer spring a little? Or am I just being anal? Other than that, this is the best pistol I have ever owned!

Riverpigusmc
09-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Neither one of mine on the Kimber or Wilson rattle...don't have a DW. They should be under tension to a degree, I believe...sounds like a loose fit to me

Sheepdog
09-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Not on mine. It should not rattle. Does it show wear on the sides. It should be aligned and under pressure from the spring.

ronpaul50
09-01-2013, 09:52 PM
My Vbob doesn't rattle but the GS has about 1/64" back and forth movement. Is that excessive?

US.45
09-01-2013, 10:57 PM
If I shake my CCO hard, the GS rattles; otherwise, no. Mine also moves side to side a bit.

DaFadda
09-02-2013, 05:40 AM
ya got me thinking... so... I checked. Nope! my grip safety is as tight as my haircut was in the service.
DaFadda