PDA

View Full Version : looks like everyone here made the list. . . .

Roverron
09-20-2013, 01:41 PM
Welcome all of you who are newbies to the "domestic terrorist" club!

The FBI is instructing local police departments and "communities against terrorism" to consider anyone who harbors "conspiracy theories" about 9/11 to be a potential terrorist, in a circular released to local police departments.
The circular thus adds 9/11 official story skeptics to a growing list of targets described by federal law enforcement to be security threats, such as those who express "libertarian philosophies," "Second Amendment-oriented views," interest in "self-sufficiency," "fears of Big Brother or big government," and "Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties."

Lessee ... so add that to:

...the following are characteristics that qualifies a person as a potential domestic terrorist:

Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
Homeschooling
Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

People engaged in the above activities or mind-set may be considered "extremists" or "militia groups" that exist in our communities and are "hiding in plain sight, ready to attack."
... wonder how many people are left?

http://digitaljournal.com/article/358624#ixzz2fR8aDXvt

Xbonz
09-20-2013, 03:12 PM
:lama::target::flagwave::party:

Not sure which one best tells how I feel about being a small part of the aforementioned group. So I posted all of 'em..:D

Divepanama
09-20-2013, 03:44 PM
I'll go with this:chopper::gun2:

Riverpigusmc
09-20-2013, 08:28 PM
Know what? F*** 'em (notice as a moderator, I self edited). Doesn't matter. They can pull up the unredacted copy of my DD 214 and see what I've done and where I've been. They'll come visit me early on. They better bring bags

BTW, Kevin, we have a chatroom. Stop in sometime

Divepanama
09-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Will do

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

Roverron
09-21-2013, 07:47 AM
"People engaged in the above activities or mind-set may be considered "extremists" or "militia groups" that exist in our communities and are "hiding in plain sight, ready to attack."

I guess the rest are the FSA morons that voted for FBHO that blindly walk around with instructions to find their way home and because they have the intelligence of a rock and their lips are attached to FBHO's a$$. IF FBHO told them to pick up a sewer pickle they wouldn't know which end was the clean end.
NEWS FLASH!....THERE IS NO CLEAN END, ITS A T%RD!

markbob45
09-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Nearly 54 years old, married for 28 years, raised my children, never been in trouble, pay my taxes, but in the eyes of the Obama administration I'm a potential terrorist because I believe in the Constitution, the 2A and belong to the NRA.

Sounds about right.

TLE2
09-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Does it not rise to public outrage when the most loyal, patriotic, law abiding citizens are on the enemies list because we believe in the sanctity of the constitution as did our founding fathers!

We have lost our way as a nation!

zukinut
09-21-2013, 07:09 PM
yea they know me. They have probably read my FB a few times. Oh well, let it be. Hope they like my half nakked wiimim posts along with my patriot ones :D

Oh that reminds me.....Pig new material on its way :D

Snipersnest
09-22-2013, 12:32 PM
We have lost our way as a nation!

Actually.......some of the citizens were led astray!