PDA

View Full Version : ND at My Range

ronpaul50
09-22-2013, 06:28 PM
One of the RO's at my indoor range shot himself in the hand yesterday. Was helping a woman clear her weapon. Cleared it then reloaded and then BANG! He's recovering at home today so no chance to harass him.

Caleb
09-22-2013, 06:57 PM
That's one way to teach her what NOT to do!

Glad he is ok and no one else was hurt.

Deleted
09-22-2013, 07:03 PM
One of the RO's at my indoor range shot himself in the hand yesterday. Was helping a woman clear her weapon. Cleared it then reloaded and then BANG! He's recovering at home today so no chance to harass him.

HMMMM!!! A RO shot himself while teaching. He needs to be harassed

Glad he is Ok. I bet he'll be more careful next time.

NAMVET72
09-22-2013, 07:05 PM
HMMMM!!! A RO shot himself while teaching. He needs to be harassed

Glad he is Ok. I bet he'll be more careful next time.

Ed is right Harass him he should no better..........Or maybe not,

Clyde

ronpaul50
09-22-2013, 07:25 PM
They got it on the surveillance cameras. He can't deny it. He does the range orientations too.

Riverpigusmc
09-22-2013, 07:58 PM
whoops

mrerick
09-22-2013, 09:27 PM
What part of "Always pointed in a safe direction" did he miss?

Get us a copy of the video!

milkmanjoe
09-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Ouch!<<<<--- Is that the embarassment reply or the hurt from the bullet.

sdmc530
09-23-2013, 06:19 PM
this is bad and he is probably not real proud of himself but could have been much worse.

Not the hijack the thread but two years ago during our acadamy class a fireamrs trainer was working with a new class on shooting drills and he failed to practice safe handeling and shot the floor inside the indoor range. A couple of guys got a fragment or two in the leg but nothing serious but was lucky. The didn't fix the tile floor either, tells the story of what he did at every class, a good teaching tool that could have been very bad.....it hapens....