PDA

View Full Version : From Alan West, former Fl. Rep

Riverpigusmc
10-08-2013, 09:01 PM
"I don’t have the words to express my outrage. Just learned that part of the Obama administration’s shutdown strategy of inflicting pain on the American people has sunk to an incredible low. It seems our Commander-in-Chief has deemed death gratuity payments to the families of our Fallen Warriors as non-essential. The President deemed FLOTUS “Let’s move.gov” website essential but the families of the four Americans killed this weekend in Afghanistan are not essential. I am disgusted. As thankful and benevolent Americans, let’s raise money for these families. All In."

dw1911
10-09-2013, 12:13 AM
This is no surprise from The Traitor in Chief. :mad:

Snipersnest
10-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Guess some of those in Congress are unhappy with this and are supposed to enact legislation to correct this today, so that the families involved will get their benefits.

dw1911
10-09-2013, 07:15 PM
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2013-10-09/house-passes-bill-to-restore-death-benefits
Now let's see if The Democrats ran Senate passes it.

TLE2
10-09-2013, 11:37 PM
He's spending money to make people believe that the shutdown is a Republican plot. He is an all time great asshole!

Where do I send my donation?

jmlutz
10-10-2013, 06:09 PM
He's spending money to make people believe that the shutdown is a Republican plot. He is an all time great asshole!

Where do I send my donation?
I don't know but I agree with your opinion:).