PDA

View Full Version : Gabby & Mark go to a Gun Show in NY.

dw1911
10-13-2013, 09:10 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/13/20949958-former-lawmaker-mass-shooting-victim-gabrielle-giffords-attends-new-york-gun-show?lite

"Dear Gabby

I am very sorry you got shot. It was a terrible thing for someone to do. But your being shot does not grant to you a license to set aside the Constitution. You need to stand down on this issue and if you want to do something constructive, try speaking out against the president when he violates the Constitution, or speaking out when. Cuomo violates the Constitution, rather than setting the rule of law aside for a political expedient. Failing to do these things, you are just another shrill shill.

If you can't keep your oath of office to follow the Constitution, or keep your oath to protect
and defend the Constitution from all enemies, including those in your own party, then you have no place in Congress. You are the true blight on Congress.

You said nothing when the president used an obscure white-house legal opinion to replace the 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments to the Constitution you said nothing. When Fast and Furious released hundreds of rifles illegally and placed these rifles in the hands of drug cartels in Mexico, you said nothing. These rifles resulted in the murders of untold hundreds of Mexicans. Death by illegal guns supplied by your own political party of hundreds of Mexican civilians, and you said nothing. You said nothing when one of our own government agents was killed by one of these Fast and Furious guns released illegally by your own political party. You said nothing about the cover-up that followed.

Obviously, to you, Mexicans and other innocent civilians are not worthy of your attention when it comes to their deaths at the hands of criminals that were supplied guns by your own administration during FAST & FURIOUS. Your hypocrisy is astounding. So would you please just go away and recover from your wounds and stop being a prop for an administration that has a history of violating its own oath of office. Stop being a supporting player in this. Please. Just go away.

91% of the American people are tired of your comments. Where did this 91% number come from? The same place that it came from to support how many Americans are in favor of your gun control agenda. It came out of thin air and was just manufactured by political hacks within your political party.

I am really sorry you got shot in the head. No one deserves that. But soldiers fighting for our Constitution get shot all the time. Some die, some don't. Some have injuries far worse than yours. I refuse to allow you to violate the constitution that all soldiers fight for and some die for, just because you got shot. You need to look at yourself in the mirror and examine your own motives and actions and your poor record of protecting the Constitution as you swore you would do. Your record in that regard is not very good."

The above quote is a comment from a user on MSNBC's own site about this. I must agree with it.

Below is a quote from a repoter I also agree with.
Kenneth Hall, who held aloft a sign with a swastika that read, in part, "gun control made the Holocaust possible," told the AP that the New York background check was an unnecessary move.

"I believe this is a publicity stunt for Mark Kelly and Gabby Giffords," Hall told the wire service. "They say they're Second Amendment supporters. I don't believe they are."The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

Riverpigusmc
10-13-2013, 09:54 PM
scroom.