PDA

View Full Version : HTC One or Samsung Galexy Note II?

douglas_knott
10-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Anyone here with experience with either. Time for a new phone and these two are probably what i am going to choose from. Been reading a lot of reviews and they are really close in ratings. Any input would be great. Thanks

BadOscar
10-15-2013, 11:54 PM
Here's a good review of those 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyRtsQgEyqA

I'm testing the iphone 5s for work right now. Don't really like it. I'm hoping to test the HTC next.

douglas_knott
10-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Thanks Alex. I an really leaning toward the galaxy note and stopping by to check them both out tomorrow probably.

titanse05
10-16-2013, 09:16 AM
My current smartphone is a Galaxy S4 and I have been very happy with it. It does everything that I ask it to and does it quickly. The HTC One was the other phone that I was considering but once I found out that the HTC offering had a smaller non-removable battery and no micro SD expansion slot I went with the S4.

I have the 16GB model and added a Sandisk 64 GB Class 10 Micro SD and I truly don't think that I will want to upgrade until it completely dies on me.

douglas_knott
10-16-2013, 10:42 AM
My current smartphone is a Galaxy S4 and I have been very happy with it. It does everything that I ask it to and does it quickly. The HTC One was the other phone that I was considering but once I found out that the HTC offering had a smaller non-removable battery and no micro SD expansion slot I went with the S4.

I have the 16GB model and added a Sandisk 64 GB Class 10 Micro SD and I truly don't think that I will want to upgrade until it completely dies on me.

I was considering the S4 or S3 I have always heard the 3 was better of the two. I don't like the battery part of the htc one myself. Going to go look at them in a bit.

mrerick
10-16-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi,

I replaced an 3 year old HTC Thunderbolt 4GLTE phone a few weeks ago with a new Galaxy S4.

The S4 is a phenomenal phone. I'm quite satisfied with it. Fast, great capacity, plenty of accessories available.

titanse05
10-16-2013, 12:12 PM
I was considering the S4 or S3 I have always heard the 3 was better of the two. I don't like the battery part of the htc one myself. Going to go look at them in a bit.My wife has an S3 and it is a good phone, but my S4 is much better. Only advantage to the S3 is the price (which is why I got my wife the S3 over the S4).

douglas_knott
10-16-2013, 01:57 PM
Well I ended up with the HTC one. Thought about it very hard for sure. Thanks for everyone's input