PDA

View Full Version : Here Is A Good

NAMVET72
08-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Reason I don't like Cali.:
Because when you are doing what you were brought up to be a Law Abiding Citizen and then this crap happens every day.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44316064/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

To many Drugs and Gang Bangers.............

Clyde

beasleydano
08-30-2011, 12:34 AM
I suppose that this can happen anywhere but Cali seems to have more than its share of such occurrences. I am a Tennessean by birth & a Mississippian by choice but I lived in Southern Calif from age 2 to 15. Dad moved to Cali for work at the urging of some of his Navy buddies who were doing well in construction in LA County after WWII. By the time I was 15 dad had enough and we moved back to Tennesse. I have not been there since I left 47 years ago and have no urge to return.

Riverpigusmc
08-30-2011, 07:31 PM
I flew through LA once on the way to Okinawa..if I lost something there, I aint going back for it. Trying to talk Ellison into leaving the land of fruits and nuts:)

Thedragonslayer
09-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Thats a rough deal. I know ive been on several walks thru the woods looking for things that are not supposed to be there. I always carry and take my time.

Its a sad story of the way things are going in our country. My guess when they find the guy he'll get 25 years or less. He should get the rope!:eek:Did I offend anyone? Im sorry.:mad:

Mike S
09-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Could happen anywhere but it seems like Kalifornia has a disproportionate number of such events. That’s one of the reasons I left there after 30 years and moved to Washington. The only thing I’ve ever missed is my family. May Jere Melo rest in peace and his killer(s) burn in hell.