PDA

View Full Version : Bwahahahahahaha......

Roverron
11-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Internal notes indicate only 6 people signed up for ObamaCare on first day

6.....out of 300,000,000 million people, after 3 years and $600,000,000 spent. What a staggering failure.

Silver lining, at least people will now have a reference to understand the conservative argument that getting the government involved in "solving" problems makes things worse.

Notes from an Obama administration meeting about the problem-plagued ObamaCare website indicate only six people signed up for the health care law on its first day, according to documents released by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Here's why they're stalling to give out the numbers.......

They already know how many people are getting insurance termination letters, and also figured out what percentage of those will sign up because of it. Towards the end of December through mid-March they'll be able to announce millions signed up. They'll refuse to acknowledge those numbers have anything to do with people being forced onto the plan. Instead they'll claim it's proof that Americans overwhelmingly want it.

Not everyone can afford to say "Eff it, I'll pay the penalty". Too many have families and other responsibilities to accept not having insurance.

DrHenley
11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
The sign up numbers include people who give up on finding affordable insurance and sign up for Medicaid instead.

Even CNN admits it:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/26/politics/obamacare-medicaid-enroll/

Razorwire
11-01-2013, 05:32 PM
SINGLEPAYER SINGLEPAYER SINGLEPAYER SINGLE PAYER. To clarify that:

SINGLE PAYER

TLE2
11-01-2013, 06:04 PM
I happen to work in the insurance industry. It seems clear to me that a single payer system is what they want. If we don't want a single payer system, vote Republican.

Just remember the motto: Vote early and vote often.