PDA

View Full Version : This country has gone over the edge!!

Xbonz
11-11-2013, 07:46 PM
M aryland Man Shoots Home Intruder: Charged With Murder

“Why didn’t you call 911?” This is the only argument the State of M aryland has against Matthew Pinkerton. Matt is a Technical Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force. He shot and killed a home intruder by the name of Kendall Green, just before 2 a.m. on September 15, 2013 in the town of Glen Burnie, M aryland.

http://misguidedchildren.com/justice/2013/11/maryland-man-shoots-home-intruder-charged-with-murder

Riverpigusmc
11-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Welcome to England

Roverron
11-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Since when did Faerryland turn into a communist state? GTFO NOW IF YOU live THERE and burn it down. The GD prosecutor should be raped by an aids infected ballbat, and try calling 911....remember, the police have NO resposibility to protect you! The judge should arrest the police and prosecuter for having the mentality of a sewer pickle!

DrHenley
11-11-2013, 09:06 PM
And my wife doesn't understand why I won't move to a Commie state. I will only live in a state that allows you to defend yourself! PERIOD!

milkmanjoe
11-12-2013, 10:43 AM
South Carolina is great, I shoot at my door in case somebody might break in. No problem at all......up there if you are scared on your property you can have at it with who is doin' the scarin. Whole different world up in SC.....still free.

skosh69
11-12-2013, 03:00 PM
And y'all thought Commifornistan was f***ed up???

We should start a defense fund for this guy!!!