View Full Version : Bad Experience

Southpawmark
09-03-2011, 12:51 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RAR-Guns/150792791613978 :eek::mad::insane:

Thedragonslayer
09-03-2011, 12:55 AM
That sux beyond belief!!!! :bs::bs::bs::bs:
:bsflag:
Some people are due, and they will get it one day!

douglas_knott
09-03-2011, 01:59 AM
i just had a bad experience myself. i don't have facebook so therefor i cannot see your bad experience.

Grizzman
09-03-2011, 12:27 PM
I hope you get a refund pronto. I know of a dealer that should have one within a few weeks (if it's not there now).

Grizz

Southpawmark
09-28-2011, 03:48 PM
I hope you get a refund pronto. I know of a dealer that should have one within a few weeks (if it's not there now).

Grizz

Got a call yesterday from my creditcard fraud division. They contacted the Police Dept in the dealers town and the investigator at the Denver ATF to verify what had happened regarding this dealer. I received my refund and it was credited back to my account.

RARGuns was accepting online orders, those who paid by creditcard, the payment went into the account of Triggers Firearms. Come to find out that the items paid for were never ordered according to ATF and RARGuns had no FFL, only triggers firearms had an FFL which has since been pulled by the ATF.

Approx 500 people were affected in 20 states. Federal charges are pending against both companies.

Glad I paid by creditcard and not moneyorder!

dennisc
09-28-2011, 05:06 PM
That is good news. Long distance problems can be stressful, transferring from this person to that, put on hold, etc. I am happy for you.
Dennis

allrockabilly
10-05-2011, 10:17 AM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/RAR-Guns/150792791613978 :eek::mad::insane:

I haven't been on in a bit..

when I go to that Facebook link I don't see what happened. What did you order from them that you almost or did get screwed on?

Whatever it was that really sucks.

Southpawmark
10-06-2011, 12:35 PM
LMT308MWS. Might have to click "Everyone" on the page to see all the entries. I know you can't select "Everyone" if it's in mobile format.

He would accept payment, never order or deliver and would not communicate. I ended up going through Tombstone Tactical once I got my charges awarded back to my cc account.

allrockabilly
10-06-2011, 01:35 PM
LMT308MWS. Might have to click "Everyone" on the page to see all the entries. I know you can't select "Everyone" if it's in mobile format.

He would accept payment, never order or deliver and would not communicate. I ended up going through Tombstone Tactical once I got my charges awarded back to my cc account.

WOW, yea that's not cool at all. Good to hear you got your money back and was able to get the LMT308 from the other dealer.

That's just no good.