PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Morning Humor

Dave Waits
10-13-2011, 01:40 PM
1.) The City-Girl

Amy, a Blonde city-girl from New York married a Colorado Rancher. He was expecting a Vet to arrive to artificially inseminate one of his breeding cows but had to go to town for a meeting. So, he told his new Bride," I'll drive a nail partially into the board on the side of the stall the cow I want impregnated. Just take him out to the barn and show him the stall honey." To which she agreed.

Later that day the guy arrived and she took him out to the barn and pointed to the nail,"This is the cow right here."

The Vet, knowing she was a city-girl, asked her what the nail was for.

She replied, smiling over her shoulder as she walked away, " I guess that's so you have a place to hang your pants."

2.) Tourists

An elderly couple was driving from Michigan to Florida for their vacation and stopped in Louisville,Ky for a meal and immediately got into a heated discussion over how the name of the city was pronounced. About that time a Waitress appeared to take their order.

The woman looked at her and said," Before we order, would you do me a favor and slowly pronounce where we are to my Husband?"

With that the Waitress looked at the man a second, leaned close and said,
"Burr-Gerr Kinnnggg."

skosh69
10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Cute...har har.....

Riverpigusmc
10-13-2011, 08:01 PM
yep..sounds like yankees to me:D