PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Vietnam Memorial

Snipersnest
03-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Unsolicited Very Personal Comments: I’m somewhat reluctant to forward this web site because of the way I feel inside after viewing this Vietnam remembrance video. My feelings are, is if information about this “Mysterious” Vietnam War Memorial “gets out,” in this presently warped Country with the Supreme Court ruling that its perfectly okay to defecate and defile Our American Flag; the 9th Circuit (Circus) Court rulings in favor of removing Crosses from various sites, I would hate to think of any of “those protected by the courts miscreants” defacing this beautiful, as I’ve heard it called, “Sargent's Monument” and/or stealing the Coins and “Challenge Rounds” left by respectful visitors. My mind is screaming at not inserting every swear word I know plus some I just made up in this e-mail about ALL the Freedom HATERS and “court privileged miscreant class”out there who get away with their blatant disrespect towards Our Country and Our Service Members. However, sitting here I wish them ALL, miscreant America and Freedom haters, because of their many perversions, everlasting incurable STD’s! and most strongly suggest they stay in their SICK CITIES!

Saying that, “...all my brothers...” please visit: http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/vietnam-war/vietnam-memorial-on-remote-trail/2805626482001/ for a most interesting short video of the “Sargent’s Monument.”

In addition I tried to translate one of the Vietnamese monument stones which reads, in Vietnamese: Ai bầu Troi không có mặt? If I translated it correctly it reads: Who Cannot See Sky? The actual stone as carved: Ai bao Troi khong Co mat?

As stated in the video, I believe it is called the “Sargent’s Monument” and if anyone knows any other details I’ve very much like to know.