PDA

View Full Version : ProAim shooting gloves

Shark1007
06-28-2014, 09:46 AM
A firearm tester told me about these. They have some unique features and nice padding, not cheap, but great for older hands/arthritis, etc.

I ordered a pair for myself and wife. I spoke with the owner and he said he would speak with me later after I used them about a COTEP discount.

Guys, since I'm retired I seem to sit round a lot and look at gun stuff and if it seems appropriate, I will share. They are used in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Kel Tec people use them to test returned pistols. If anyone has fired a PF9, you know what I mean.

AutoMag
06-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the tip, I will have to check them out!!:)

Shark1007
06-28-2014, 09:54 AM
http://www.pro-aim.com

I have a wrist sprain elastic brace I wear when the hand gets shaky. It's been that way since the cervical fusion and I'm looking for any way to shoot half normally these days, actually fully normally is the goal.

AutoMag
06-28-2014, 09:57 AM
They look nice.......which style did you order?:)

I also lift weights so they would also be good for that!!

Shark1007
06-28-2014, 11:06 AM
The owner told me to order the XL in 1/2 finger and that they run a little small Normally I'd wear large.

I'll post a report when I get them.

AutoMag
06-28-2014, 11:32 AM
The owner told me to order the XL in 1/2 finger and that they run a little small Normally I'd wear large.

I'll post a report when I get them.

Sounds good!!!:)

Deleted
06-28-2014, 07:22 PM
They look nice.......which style did you order?:)

I also lift weights so they would also be good for that!!

Lifting beer cans to your face is NOT lifting weights

AutoMag
06-28-2014, 08:29 PM
Lifting beer cans to your face is NOT lifting weights

Funny.............but the beer cans that I lift are full kegs, one in each hand weighing 160.5 pounds each. When not doing that I usually bench press in the 440 pound range!!:D

Shark1007
07-01-2014, 06:01 PM
I got the gloves in over the weekend and shot some this morning. I like them a lot, they have the plastic brace device that sort of stiffens your wrist and grip and decent padding in all the right places. I left the range with a healthier feeling hand for sure. The wrist piece sort of feels like wearing one of those sprained wrist elastic devices and a glove.

I think they are a worthwhile addition and I will work on a COTEP discount code as I discussed with the owner. He charged me total 44 bucks shipped and they are normally 54 bucks.

I got the half finger ones and my wife got 3/4 finger models and she hasn't shot yet. It was rather comical to see her modeling her new gloves and her new owb holster for her shield while looking in a mirror. I guess the girls are programmed that way. All I know is she is better than I deserve.