PDA

View Full Version : Stoner G10 1911 Grips

Caleb
07-12-2014, 08:12 PM
Ellison had turned me to these grips off of egay and I decided to give them a try. These are VZ copies, yes they are copies (cheaper than VZ's.. $45-$55). But, they are made very well with attention to detail and fit/finish is superb. They are grippy, very grippy but, at the same time comfortable in the hand. While shooting 100rds today I did not feel them aggravating my hands at all. They did help keep my grip on the pistol at a very consistent hold.

As far as comfort ability for carry. I can not comment as I have not carried with these yet. You will probably need an under shirt to protect your sensitive fat rolls of your side, though.

In conclusion: You will not be disappointed in these grips if you decide to try them out. The guy is quick with the order and also will do special request if he can. I ordered mine with a covered MSHP and standard bottom bevel (which was not an option when checking out) and he made them to my request. A+ on customer service so far.

Here is the set I purchased.... http://www.ebay.com/itm/400663529998?var=670211999502&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 But, check out all his other styles and colors available.

Arley
07-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Man those look good . Going to have some of those .
Thanks again ,

Caleb
07-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Man those look good . Going to have some of those .
Thanks again ,

Just remember they are grippy! But, you won't be disappointed in tge quality.