COTEP.org

COTEP.org (https://www.cotep.org/forum/index.php)
-   Lane's Dungeon (https://www.cotep.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Holsters and Belts (https://www.cotep.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2348)

Lane 06-07-2012 01:45 AM

Holsters and Belts

I'm not very consistent in keeping folks updated on my progress - but here's where we are as of tonight:

#1263 [OWB w/ Snaps] - this is the long overdue Karma holster for GoldenVolt. It's stitched and cleaned and will be dyed tomorrow
#1264 [IWB] - Dyed tonight; tomorrow I'll work on the edges
#1266 [BELT] - First coat of finish applied tonight; Second coat will be tomorrow
#1267 [BELT] - First coat of finish applied tonight; Second coat will be tomorrow
#1268 [BELT] - Dyed; edges will be tomorrow
#1270 [IWB+BELT] - Not started; I'm going to try and get it cut out and glued before the weekend
#1271 [OWB w/ Snaps] - Not started; probably this weekend
#1272 [Navy Black Ops] - Not started; probably this weekend
#1273 [OWB+BELT] - both pieces are ready for dye
#1277 [IWB] - Not started
#1278 [BELT] - Stitched and glued; ready for dye

That's sort of where we are right now - if you have any questions or concerns, PM me or reply to this thread.

Lane

ColMike 06-07-2012 04:36 AM

Thanks for the update.

AutoMag 06-07-2012 08:23 AM

Sounds good Lane, thanks for the update!!:)

NAMVET72 06-07-2012 09:58 AM

Thanks Lane for the Update for the Members,

Clyde

Big Smoke 06-08-2012 07:03 PM

If your number is higher than specified, I assume it hasn't been started? I only ask because your highest number listed is 1278, and 1277 isn't started yet. But my number is 1281. No rush, I see I'm behind several, but just wanted to know you have the order. :)

Lane 06-08-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 27398)
If your number is higher than specified, I assume it hasn't been started? I only ask because your highest number listed is 1278, and 1277 isn't started yet. But my number is 1281. No rush, I see I'm behind several, but just wanted to know you have the order. :)

I sort of go in order - unless I can get some economies of scale (a bunch of similar items and only require one tool setup, for example) then I'll bounce the order around a little bit. And, there have been times when I've bumped an order up for someone deploying over seas - I think they've earned a better place in line...

Lane

NAMVET72 06-08-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NormanXDm (Post 27401)
I sort of go in order - unless I can get some economies of scale (a bunch of similar items and only require one tool setup, for example) then I'll bounce the order around a little bit. And, there have been times when I've bumped an order up for someone deploying over seas - I think they've earned a better place in line...

Lane

Lane I Totally Agee with you anyone about to Deploy or Already Deployed should go ahead of other People..............

Clyde

BTW Especially John aka (AutoMag)

Big Smoke 06-08-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NAMVET72 (Post 27403)
Lane I Totally Agee with you anyone about to Deploy or Already Deployed should go ahead of other People..............

Clyde

+1 Ditto. Good call.

Big Smoke 08-13-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lane (Post 27401)

Lane

It's been a few months, and I was just wondering where I was in the queue. Any word yet? I'm starting to get itchy feet. nanner
:)