COTEP.org

COTEP.org (https://www.cotep.org/forum/index.php)
-   Honor, Duty, Country (https://www.cotep.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   A Bad Night for ISIS (https://www.cotep.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9590)

RKP 11-25-2014 12:08 PM

A Bad Night for ISIS

Received this from a friend this AM:
-----------------------------------------

AROUND THE FIVE MIN. MARK WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SHOT FIRED
AT THE COPTER (FROM A BUILDING ON THE LOWER LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN) IS ALSO SIGHTED BY THE CHAIN GUN GUNNER - LIGHTS OUT...

A Bad Night for ISIS

What you are about to look at is a A/H1-G D model Longbow Apache Gunship.
They are working in concert with Special Forces, not SEALS, using laser
designators to designate where the primary targets are. The buzz saw sound is the 20mm minigun, and the hack-hack sound is the 30mm chain guns.
Of course you can see the hydra 2.75 rockets as well as the large explosions being the Hellfire Missiles.
If you have never seen anything like this before, this is The Army in Action.
We don't get a lot of publicity, of course it is not sought, what we do is covertly done without a lot of fanfare. We just do it, we don't brag about it. It is a great light show, but know you are looking through an infrared night vision device so it can all be captured digitally.
Here's a great clip of the "Night Stalkers" in their birds rolling in hot on ISIS with chain guns and penetrators, guided of course - by Special Forces
(SF) with laser target designators.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=657786650983972&fref=nf

sdmc530 11-25-2014 12:29 PM

that was a neat video....

Lonestar grips. 11-25-2014 12:48 PM

oh yeah! get some motherf**kers.

ColMike 11-25-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKP (Post 94142)
Received this from a friend this AM:
-----------------------------------------

AROUND THE FIVE MIN. MARK WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SHOT FIRED
AT THE COPTER (FROM A BUILDING ON THE LOWER LEFT SIDE OF THE SCREEN) IS ALSO SIGHTED BY THE CHAIN GUN GUNNER - LIGHTS OUT...

A Bad Night for ISIS

What you are about to look at is a A/H1-G D model Longbow Apache Gunship.
They are working in concert with Special Forces, not SEALS, using laser
designators to designate where the primary targets are. The buzz saw sound is the 20mm minigun, and the hack-hack sound is the 30mm chain guns.
Of course you can see the hydra 2.75 rockets as well as the large explosions being the Hellfire Missiles.
If you have never seen anything like this before, this is The Army in Action.
We don't get a lot of publicity, of course it is not sought, what we do is covertly done without a lot of fanfare. We just do it, we don't brag about it. It is a great light show, but know you are looking through an infrared night vision device so it can all be captured digitally.
Here's a great clip of the "Night Stalkers" in their birds rolling in hot on ISIS with chain guns and penetrators, guided of course - ]

Well partially correct which makes it all suspect but none the less fun or exciting.

From the early part of the video, the helicopter is a version of the UH60, named the DAP. It is not an AH1 of any variety.
Some of the weapon nomenclature is probably correct.

Either way some guys doing a great job for tne USA. I miss the good old days.

RKP 11-25-2014 01:32 PM

Was waiting on your response because I know that's your area of expertise, I certainly don't. Was received as a email, but ...... it surely looks as if someone there is not having any fun ....

Caleb 11-25-2014 01:32 PM

Can you un-facebook the link for me? Thanks.

pony up 11-25-2014 01:42 PM

These kids that grew up with video games are very good at what they do and the weapons we have developed for them to play with are phenomenal. I wish we had those toys when I was a kid....but sorry we still have to use them. What is it about people that makes learning so impossible? Why is it we all know how to blow up the planet but cannot stop the common cold and why is it that we cannot learn to get along but continue to fight like children in the sandbox? If, as it seems, the only course to peace is to kill everyone who disagrees and their stated goal is to kill us why are we dragging our feet? At what point between one person and 2.08 billion is out of line?

XDMan 11-25-2014 02:24 PM

Thanks for sharing...I love a good fireworks display.

Xbonz 11-25-2014 09:51 PM

If they need more practice I understand Ferguson could use a bit of a clean up... :rolleyes:

Sheepdog 11-25-2014 10:02 PM

Pretty cool!