View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 11:50 PM
COTEP Member

I toggle between gen3 G17's and two Springfield 1911's that look like crap but the internals have been fully worked. I carry 1911's in Cond zero. I don't like any other style of semi auto pistol and am not willing to re-think what I have been comfortable with for decades.

I really like the look of HK tac pistols, I like the Beretta's in 9mm.....I like alot of pistols....I don't buy them, I buy more 1911's and I own two dozen G17's.
My only experiment will be to buy a Gen4 G17 cause I really want to see how the dual spring reduces recoil.

I am too old to want to bother to retrain to some new platform. In fact I may someday slim down my choices of carry pistol to one type only. Aging naturally creates a lack of confidence in one's self, even minor confusion. Gotta stay with what ya know.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!