View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 12:38 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

So Rick,
I have to ask… Have you fired it yet with the new springs?
I will have to assume a couple of things.
1. .45acp.
2. It is the current Wilson production professional series.
I haven’t had the pleasure of holding one, yet. I currently rotate through a small stack of Wesson combats and a Kimber eclipse carry (Just to remind me of what not to do). I have been eyeballing a couple of EB’s for a while now. A Cobra and an Executive Carry. I really like that EC. Just wondering how you like the Wilson being the middle? It’s only a ¼ inch shorter but a full size frame. I ran through a few of the ultra size guns didn’t like them at all. In .45 and a small frame just plain squirrely, wicked muzzle flip and the Kimbers had a nasty twist to the right. The ECO was a little thicker in the grip panels and a little nose heavy which didn’t seem to help with the flip. Backing them down to 185gr target round helped a little, but with any good SD round put the first one in the nuts and the second would be in the head. The Kimber was a good 2 manner, guy on the left in the nuts guy on the right in the head… round 3 God only knows!
Just wondering what your feelings were on it. Any advantages over the 4.25 standard combat size?

COTEP 439