View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:29 AM
COTEP Member

For a while there, the plated ones (Berrys) were easier to get, and maybe still are - I've got enough to last a while and haven't looked.

Zombie apocalypes, heh heh. Or riots in the neighborhood. At my age, I doubt I'd get off more than 50 rounds in any sort of fight before I was gone.

But somehow it makes me feel more comfortable having a large collection.

And I just flat out like the entire process of reloading them. Especially, for some reason, the slower, more focused .308 ammo, which I do single station vs on the turret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
The reloads are to practice with (and for the zombie apocalypse, LOL) Over half my reloads are using plated bullets. They aren't as reliable for some reason as jacketed, and even though they are hollow point, they don't really expand much. But for practice that doesn't really matter (and I get to practice clearing jams)
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
-- Samuel Adams
COTEP CBOB0676
KO4ENQ