View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Well...my wife says I have no opinion but I'm going to give it anyway. I have only been here a short time, but I have to give credit where credit is due, and that is the 1911Forum. If it were not for that forum I would have never found this forum.

I visit, for I am a guest, three other forums. One is local, one is for shooting sports, and the 1911Forum. I don't post much for I consider myself a newb to the 1911 and the shooting community. I am also a introvert, and some say to the extent of being anti-social. So I apologize to the Staff and to the members here at COTEP.org in advance if I don't socialize as much as others.

I find this forum small and easy going. I like the fact that there are many veterans here, although your choice of service other than the Air Force disturbs me. I like the layout of the forum and hope that it doesn't become cluttered as others have. But I do understand that with growth comes changes.

I congratulate the Admin and Staff for doing a outstanding job keeping this forum a laid back place to converse and enjoy the 1911 and firearms in general.