View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Founding COTEP Member who is watching over us from above with God at a giant shooting range in heaven
COTEP Member

Boy! They've been really busy! I've never seen so much Contrived-BS in one post in my life!
A 6.7% decrease in gun-murders? I think not! According to the only studies that are not biased, there was no decrease period. Both the Dept. of Justice and the FBI studies concluded the AWB was totally useless.

Assault-Pistols? I don't think we even need to address that red-herring. There's no such thing as an Assault-pistol!

One in four police officers killed with an Assault-Rifle? More contrived BS. According to the FBI's Uniform Crime-Reports published yearly, Assault-Weapons account for less than 1% of all crimes committed with a gun. Truth is, more Police Officers get killed with their own weapon than with Assault-Weapons.

A 37% increase in the use of Assault-Weapons after the AWB sunsetted? More outright lies! See the above-mentioned Studies by the Justice Dept. and the FBI.

Guys, every bit of their 'Justificational Studies' are pure junk science and not worth the paper they're written on.