View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:49 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,229 Times in 288 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in GA View Post
Personally, I'd make those walnut burl grips resting on the knife more prominent in the display, 'cause they're some kinda purty!

Otherwise, very attractive website.
i believe i can make that happen,

thanks Carl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMVET72 View Post
About time, Very Nice,

well a wise old officer from the bomb squad once told me i should never make a move too fast.

thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverpigusmc View Post
Kewl beans, but don't trust me. I can barely check my email
well Marines are automatically trustworthy

thanks Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roverron View Post
Very nice ! Where do you click to order? Also, a place to register? Similar to a lot of sites where if you wanted you could send updates on new items?
thanks Ron!

right now i have it set up like here on the forum, if you want to order something you just email me via the "contact us" page and we'll work it out that way,

i'll try to set up a something like a blog or newsletter so subscribers can find out when i've got new grips posted or new grip material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadOscar View Post
Agree, that would be cool. You could set up a blog page and have it email subscribers when you update it. It's a bit of work to set up. I found this page on you hosting site with details on how to get it working.

http://kb.weebly.com/blog-subscriptions.html
thanks for that link Alex! i'll try to work on that this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLE2 View Post
Hope you get e-payment up soon. And no fair tempting us with beautiful grips you don't have for sale!

i need to try and get paypal or something, it would make things easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMag View Post
, the site looks good to me!!
thank you John!