View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 12:38 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamG247 (Navy-Ret) View Post
Exactly Sir! No one cares about the Men and Women who devoted their lives to defending Freedom and our way of live. The men and women who suffer everyday with disabilities, injuries and loss of life. What happened to the VA story?

Yet the world stops for an Actor!!!! Who in all respects was on top of the world looking down at us mere mortals. Certainly he was a Millionaire and Famous. Poor guy had it so tough. Really? Sorry but I have no sympathy for this. Sure he was a good comedian and I enjoyed watching his Movies/Shows. But I sure as hell am not going to weep a single tear for someone who has it all and is still not enough for them.

Sorry if I offend any of you. Not my intention. He did take his own life. So exactly why should we feel sorry for him? He took the cowards path, the selfish path. Obviously could care less about anyone else but himself.

Rant over.......
Don't see any rant here.....legitimate points made, why I brought it up. We currently live in a backwards society where doing wrong and lying is rewarded and helping out and being honest is chastised. Like the world went to opposites. After WWII, GI's coming home got parades...then GI's returning from Vietnam got spit on, and one cowardly Vietnam vet even to be our current Secretary of State while having a net worth of 190 Million$ and spewing income equality. So, we reward the popular and leave the soldier unnoticed.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!