View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 12:29 PM
COTEP Member

I am not where I can look at mine right now. So I can't tell you what my turrents have. But I do know On my windage turrent there are two 7's..Never really bothered me so I don't mess with it. Not sure what the elevation says, but I think it is U and D arrows. Not sure. But listen, Mueller will take care of it, no questions asked. If it is not right. It may have had the turrent replaced but full turns should be 14 MOA. And I know my turrent numbers are straight so I can see them.......Rich who is the owner and service mgr is great to deal with, call him Monday and see what he says. Every review I heard of them, it was handled within days if there was a problem. I called him on a mounting issue and he was very responsive and it was handled immediately.

Oh and another thing, are you sure it doesn't have a R or U arrow instead of U and D on the elevation. And L or D on one of them? Sometimes I see those on turrents.
- Samuel Adams

Last edited by bttbbob; 06-05-2015 at 12:36 PM.