View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

A few years ago my partner and I were responding to a man with a gun call. As we get to the scene we see a male brandishing what appeared to be an MP5.
We jump out the vehicle pointing our handguns yelling for him to drop it. Fortunately he did and never turned or pointed the weapon towards us.
Come to find out it was an airsoft where he or someone painted over the orange tip. Also he was 16 years of at the time. He found it that we thought it was real. I was so hyped up. We both came very close to shooting that kid. I took the weapon and with a swift kick gave the kid a stern talking too.
It took hours before our heartbeat settled into being somewhat normal. I still think about how close came to shooting that kid.
Now mind you that kid was no innocent. A week later he actually did shoot someone with a real gun.
Thought so. I knew I had picture. He're a picture of the gun. Tell me in a split second decision this kid could have been shot.

Professionals talk about tactics and concepts while amateurs talk about gear and equipment.

Last edited by BlackKnight; 01-08-2014 at 06:52 PM.