Thread: A n g
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 11:12 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatdoc View Post
BTW under my forum name--somehow --"Mimber lover" was added...not by me. it this a forum joke? can I remove it somehow.? looked in user cp and cannot find that "saying" attached to anything I posted.
I have no issue with mimbers and their owners . do not own any. nor do I want THAT listed in association with my forum name.

also.I see many member list their COTEP #. where do I find mine?. again searched user cp--nothing

"Mimber Lover" is the Forum title one is given automatically when one starts with the forum (similar to "Newbie" or "New Member" on other forums). Keep participating and posting. After a certain number of posts, I believe it will change to "Regular Mimber." Eventually, you will become a "COTEP Member." Pig can clarify but if you look at some of the "What is COTEP" threads and learn about the history of the forum, you'll discover how the "Mimber Lover" title came to be (think of a manufacturer that rhymes with "Mimber").

As for the COTEP member number, I think a little patience will be of benefit here. It may take some time. Doc has some other priorities to deal with right now, and the more support we can give him. the better.