View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFadda View Post
Hi Doctor,

I've read some reviews about that Ludox unit you have installed. I was considering one, except it has a piece that has to be "adhesived" to the side of the rifle. Did you use that double side tape? IF so... I was thinking about using a product called "Alien tape". It is non marring and completely removable. Let us know if you try it. Seems like a good alternative, especially if you want to use the ludox on several rifles. What do you think?
The piece has adhesive already on it, and once it sets, it's pretty solid. It comes with several spare adhesive strips and a tool for removing it, but you could use regular double sided tape.
You can buy extra bases on Amazon if you want to move it between several lowers.
I have not been to the range with it, but I don't see how it can not work. It's more compact than the netting type catchers and not obtrusive.

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working class flat or laborer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell