Thread: Gunsplaining!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 10:10 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

You know, it’s virtually impossible to convince an idiot that he is an idiot. Especially one that has been steeped in the idiocy of the American education system, according to them we live in a democratic union. Yes these 50 states joined together as a democracy…. Hmmm, I coulda’ swore we were a constitutional republic, and as such we are afforded certain rights and freedoms, with those freedoms comes responsibilities to exercise your rights in protecting them. Nothing is really free, you have to stand up for your rights to both be free and secure. Somehow we have got to the point where it always someone else’s fault and its GUN violence not people violence. We’ve gone from I chose not to defend myself to I chose to not allowing you to defend yourself either and my rights trump yours. Now they’re enlisting school kids to drive their agenda, to this I say BULLSHIT! To those idiots taking their children out of school to march for their agenda you should be required to sit in detention with your kid after school and take a civics class.
I whole heartedly support moving the gun ownership age back to 21, with that should go the right to vote, ownership and use of a cell phone without parental supervision. Driving a car for 18 and under should be restricted to daylight only and use of the term illegal immigrant should be a felony.
Okay I’ll stop here before I really get spinning….

COTEP 439