Thread: New Gun Belt
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 09:52 PM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default New Gun Belt

I was inspired to order a new gun belt (I’ve been meaning to do so since January) after reading someone else’s thread (“I need a belt”) on another forum. I looked at several belts and decided to try out these guys ——> https://www.koreessentials.com/. It uses a ratcheting type latching system that I think is genius. I chose a dressy looking leather one in black as my test belt. If this turns out to be a great product, I’ll purchase one in brown as well as one of the nylon tactical styles. I ordered either Wednesday or Thursday (can’t remember now) and received the “shipped” notification that same day. That’s fast. The belt arrived today (Saturday).

First impressions: Looks great, feels great, smells great ( new leather smell), and the craftsmanship is apparent. The stiffness ( ordered the gun belt, they sell a regular belt too) is comparable to my two other gun belts from well known craftsmen. It’s not as thick but, it’s still stiff enough to hold my edc gear in the right position (no droop). Time will tell after it’s broken in if it still does it’s job (as a gun belt) or if it fails. I’ll wear it daily for a while before I can call it good to go or not.

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Riverpigusmc (07-29-2018), RKP (07-29-2018), sdmc530 (07-29-2018)