View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 05:40 AM
COTEP Member

Thanked 1,229 Times in 288 Posts

so Cruz didn't honor his pledge to endorse the republican candidate. my God! must be the first time a politician has ever done something like that!

i'll admit it would have been better if he had endorsed Trump but I don't blame him for not doing so. if it were you up there and Trump said the same things to you and your family in public and who knows what in private are you telling me you could easily go out there and start kissing Trumps ass like all those other spineless politicians just because he's the chosen one? at no point you wouldn't take it personally?

Cruz is pretty smart and knew full well what he was getting into when he decided not to back Trump. least he has the balls to stand his ground.

none of it matters anyway because as a country we're screwed either way. Trump is our Obama and if he does get elected he's just going to do whatever he wants. which considering he and his family are actually democrats means probably more of what we've had for the past 8 years.

he'll get my vote but only because he is the lesser of two evils. I'd rather smear my d*ck in honey and stick it down a badger hole than give Hillary my support.