View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:10 PM
COTEP Member

Default Hello from Orange County, CA

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hi from OC, SoCal. Came here via 1911forum after seeing COTEP in the signatures in the Dan Wesson subforum. Really looking forward to an incoming DW CBOB (NIB, never fired) that's going to replace my Glock 23 for EDC. CCW'd in CA, and awaiting non-resident CCW's from Utah and Arizona.

Yes, the CBOB is my first 1911, and already have eyes on the next ones. Looking forward to immersing myself in the world of 1911's here and the other forum; been wanting to transition from polymer .40's to a 1911 .45 for some time and a great opportunity came up with the CBOB. While waiting in gun jail, I've already ordered a Slim XC IWB and canted double mag holder from TT Gunleather, and a Regulator OWB in shark trim from UBG Holsters; have similar holsters from them for my G27, G23 and M&P40.

Here are some sigbars I've created (have made others for another forum), feel free to use in your signature that allows an image. I'm frequently on Calguns, spending more time on 1911forum and now here; not enough 1911 focus on Calguns.

Looking forward to spending time here!