View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 07:21 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFadda View Post
Cost for the rest of the year? Think the costs for the rest of your life. I have friends who still have their kids mooching off them... and the kids are in their late 30's!!! "But dad... I need another car..."....

But... on the other hand.... no kids? You never get to hear a little one say "hey Grandpa" to you. Life does have it's tradeoffs...
This is true, and saddens me. I have no kids, so no "hey grandpa" for me, actually no one to look after me when I'm old and with all sorts of issues, kind of scary and sad to think of.

About taxes, don't even get me started as the past five years we have owed the IRS quite a chunk of money. Apparently I have to adjust my W-4. That sucks as living in this big house already has me running on a pretty tight belt. To think more money is going to go to the government in an effort to prevent owing them at the end of the year, makes me nauseous. We seriously need to reform our tax code, eliminate brackets, and loopholes. Flat tax rate for everyone, simple and fair.

Last edited by pitor; 03-16-2017 at 07:27 AM.