View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:22 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamG247 (Navy-Ret) View Post
Mixing Men and Women on Ships was the most asinine idea ever!!!! I still laugh about this. Lets put a bunch of young and hormone ridden Men and Women on a ship and send them to Sea for 6 months.

Wonder what will happen ? Strict rules of no fraternization permitted. Really? In what word do you live where this is actually expected to work out?

Not saying rape is not taking place. However, I have personally seen more than a fair share of "couple get caught in the act, realize in a world of hurt, then suddenly female decides it was rape and not consensual" situations. All to skirt their way out of trouble. Tossing their partner under the bus. Actually had same Female pull this twice over the course of two years. Got away with it the first time. Ruined an otherwise good sailors career and reputation. Not to mention jail time and conviction issues.

Separate them or provide safe and secure facilities to fornicate. Its human nature for crying out loud...
And lemme tell you suttin else.....That thing about friends being so close that "if I was marooned on a dessert island with your wife nothing would happen". It's bullsh*t.
Male - Female - somewhat confined = sex
Feel free to add in the gay/lesbian angle...sex will still happen

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!