View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

all input is welcomed.... being my first IWB, I'm still trying to figure out WTF I am needing to do to make it work properly while still being comfortable. so, yes, ALL thoughts are welcomed.

regarding the belt length... it is for the 32-34, which is about what I am. the next size lower is 28-30, but then again I might need to get a different style belt all together. Part of it goes between previous style and current need versus body design.

I'm very thin... no fat, gut, and only marginal ass.... this has been making it problematic to get the rig right. if I have it too high up I cant draw because it angles into my rib cage (bottom is resting against the pelvis). lower, and I get what you described, where its settled and wil not go lower, but pants do come up when I draw (though I'm sure part of it is due to the rigidity of the holster)

I can try a different belt, but I think its going to be the same result. as far as the distance, it is only about 1/2 way on the velcro second retention.....

I dunno. any other thoughts are welcome. I wore it out to IHOP this morning, and seemed to work well, but yes, it still comes up when drawn.

DW Guardian 9mm, Springfield EMP 9mm, Beretta 1935 32ACP, *next is a sig P556*