View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Founding Member
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,478 Times in 295 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
I blame it on two things, one is the fact that I have my own .22 shooting gallery in my back yard and the second is that dang accurate CZ 455 Varmint I had to go and buy.

Now I had to go and get my FFL and wouldn't you know that my first wholesale order included another .22 rifle for myself. I just bought one of the new Browning T-Bolt Sporters with the fiddleback maple stocks that they introduced at this year's SHOT. I saw one when I was scoping out my LGS competition and it was seriously gorgeous, just the wrong caliber. With any luck, I should have the gun by the end of the week or first of next week (shipped straight to my front door and I still can't believe how odd that feels, like I'm doing something wrong but it feels so right). I hope to have photos soon and I'm crossing my fingers that I get one with a stock that has a lot of character to it.

Also expecting Santa to deliver a Henry Goldenboy on Christmas morning to my house.

This is what my CZ 455 looked like when I first bought it:

It Now has a Custom Sling and a Nikon Scope on it.........

What does yours look like????????????