View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 07:19 AM
COTEP Member

Yeah, I had watched a bunch of youtube videos and they were all pretty positive. I really like Hickok45 and he likes these pistols a lot. Just search "hickok45 P365" to check them out. I hadn't seen your example and thanks for sending it.

The XL version seems pretty popular, but it's also larger, and I want something small.

There is also a newer model called the P365 SAS, which has recessed sights and controls. It requires a tool to break down. The positive is that it is ported, reducing recoil. I pretty much forgot that one when I read that you couldn't strip it with just your hands. BTW, I don't particularly like 1911s requiring a bushing wrench, either. My custom requires one, and is very tight as well. A PITA to field strip.

Cheers!

[QUOTE=DrHenley;172731]Watch this video. It piqued my interest in the P365

Ian: "That (the P365) kind of handles more like a miniature real gun than a small gun"
Joel: "OO! OO we like that! We like that a LOT! We WANT ONE!" (after shooting the P365)
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
-- Samuel Adams
COTEP CBOB0676
KO4ENQ