Thread: New Pistolas
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 06:15 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default New Pistolas

All right, here goes. Why did I buy this pistol? Because, why not?

Seriously though a friend of mine that works for a LGS turned me on to them. He showed me one he had put aside for a customer and let me paws all over it. The first thing I felt was the grip. It just felt good in the hand. The second was the trigger, smooth and crisp. First impression, they listened to the most common Glock complaints.

So, now I get it and set it up with an RMR and go to the range.

First thing I do is co-witness the RMR with the factory sights. Next I go and make sure it's a 25 yard zero. In pic 1 they are the shots above the logo. Then I put through a series of rapid fire with different round counts. In other words, double, triple or more taps. Those were aimed at the log0 and were distances from 5 to 15.

Zero issues! Performed flawlessly. Trigger is smooth and the reset crisp. Grip is comfortable but it also comes with different backstrap for different hand sizes. I left mine with the one it had on. My friend went with a smaller profile.

My opinion? Well worth the investment! Why? As a Glock lover they took everything that people would do anyway and offer it from the factory. Stippling, smooth and crisp trigger, serrated slide, match grade threaded barrel, higher sights and RDS ready. If you were to customize a Glock with all those options it would easily run a couple of hundred more what you could get this pistol for.

And, can't beat that it's built in the ole U S of A!

Professionals talk about tactics and concepts while amateurs talk about gear and equipment.