Thread: Syrian Refugees
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 09:45 AM
COTEP Member

Buries head in close minded nonsense.....
To preface, I think this country has enough problems and we do not need to take refugees from any country. I do agree the other gulf states should step up and take more in. But let's not forget there are already camps in Lebanon and Jordan as well as Egypt with hundreds of thousands of refugees there.

Having said that the current process for a Syrian refugee to legally come here as they want takes over two years. You honestly think an Isis agent would go thru a two year long process just so they could come here and do something bad?
7 out of 8 of the Paris attackers had valid passports from European countries. And it has not been proven that the 8th got there illegally with refugees.
I don't doubt Isis desires to do us harm. But they have better easier ways of a accomplishing this without using refugees who waited years to come here.

This is the same panic fear which wound up doing away with a historical symbol called the Battle Flag of No Virginia. Just knee jerk you're now safe reaction. It's laughable.
COTEP#782

Last edited by 7.62Kolectr; 11-23-2015 at 09:47 AM.