Thread: Sig P238
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anchor44 View Post
Oak,
I hear you. We all have our likes and dislikes.

I shot a friend's Ruger LCP and I wouldn't own one unless it was the only firearm on earth. I disliked everything about it, but tens of thousands have sold so somebody thinks they're great.
I feel you on that comment. I actually bought a RUGER LCP when they came out then I even put a CT laser on it. Other than being nice and lite in my pocket I hated the dang thing. Very heavy trigger pull the sites are horrible (well there really are no sites) even after I put the CT laser on it and added a pinky extension to one of my mags I still hated the thing so I sold it.

But your right people bought and are still buying them things like crazy. I can't stand them but to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
I hear you. They are very popular and I'm sure Sig does a fine job.

Yea like I said above to each his own I guess. I have gone through a lot of pocket pistols (380's) and yea I still battle with do I like the 380 round or don't I. Well like someone already mentioned in my mind it's better to have a nice 380 than to not have anything at all. I don't think I would go any smaller in caliber for a personal defense gun.

Anyways everyone has there likes and dislikes.

-Ryan S
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops