View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Default Leather Update - really

OK here's a real update. All of my standard excuses apply, so I won't bore you with them again. I do apologize to my COTEP family. You've all been very supportive, and I have let you down. I am sorry.

One note - for the time being, I'm not taking on any new projects (knife sheaths, mag holsters, etc) - I'm already guilty of taking on more than I can handle, so it's not right that I attempt anything new before I fulfill my current obligations. In addition, for now, I'm not accepting any new orders for holsters. Some things have come up with my health that may sideline me for a bit. My goal is to have everything caught up before then.

Here's the format: Order number, order data, who, what and status

#1270 : 07APR2012 : : Two tone commander IWB; Belt : Ready for highlight airbrush
#1281 : 28APR2012 : Big : Belt : Not started.
#1282 : 03MAY2012 : Mike : Commander and Government OWB, Belt : In the process of stitching
#1286 : 10JUN2012 : Sunderbrew : Belt : Not started.
#1288 : 20JUN2012 : Non-COTEP : Holster and belt : Not started
#1290 : 16JUL2012 : : Holster and Belt : Not started
#1291 : 07AUG2012 : Da : M&P Holster : Not started

Also, I'm working on a belt for AutoMag (John) that's ready for dye. And a holster for that's not started.

The only promise I'll make (cause I seem to not keep them anyway) is that I'll post regular updates. It's embarrassing that I've had money from you folks for over 6 months.

If anyone would rather have a refund than wait, that's fine - I'll put a check in the mail without question. Otherwise, I'll get them done as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement - I hope to earn back your confidence.

Lane

Dungeon Master - LASCO Leather, Home of the COTEP Deacon
COTEP #268