View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 12:09 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbonz View Post
While I can see some similarities, comparing Obama to the monster Hitler is a little over the top. Should Obama be given as much time to develop his plans and near his goals as Hitler had the comparison might become more compelling. But as of right now it's just not legitimate.

I say this as a Jew and an Obama despiser....
Obama, IMO, has not had enough time or cooperation to achieve what I believe his goals are. He has said that The Constitution was written better than he perceived and was stopping him, though he did not say from what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw1911 View Post
Well, to be Clear, this was a comment from a Liberal Blog, I was just sharing it,
but...There ARE Striking similarities to the 2 Tryrants.
Obama has not committed Mass Genocide, yet. And He may not hate Jewish People. But other than that, they match up quite a bit.
Obama shows disdain for Jews, no doubt about it. And there are similarities, but there are similarities between all kinds of people. Obama is the only elected official I have seen during my 56 years on this ball of dirt we call Earth that causes me concern, and I will tell you why.

Way back when, actors were blacklisted from Hollywood. They were deemed to be communists, or communist sympathizers. But in reality, the masses of actors were really just assholes just like the actors of today. The problem is that "way back when" is now today....and very powerful Hollywood is no longer being called before Congress to explain their stance, they are now part of the movement to achieve a government controlled nation. Hollywood didn't change, the government did, as well as a large part of the general population. And the media is on board as we all know. No matter who is elected in 2016, what we see on TV and in movies will have tones that direct the masses towards a common goal of a government controlled nation. This cannot end well.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!