View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 09:16 PM
COTEP Member

Well I got one lower built this afternoon, wife needed to run some errands and wanted my company so the second one is still in boxes. In the process I found out that my armorers wrench is vacationing somewhere else, maybe even retired by now in Navy Land. Oh well my strap wrench got the castle nut gutentight (you know that good German torque). I have come to the conclusion I love Palmetto State Armory..Their lower part kits come with all the parts segregated in individual bags for the individual tasks. Bolt stop bag came with bolt stop, detent, detent spring and roll pin in one bag. same with the safety selector, mag catch and pivot/take down pins (they even included an extra detent. I built pivot pin detent tool using 1/4" aluminum rouns bar with a champhered 3/32" hole (I didn't even have to chase a detent or spring). I suspect the one I had built before is vacationing with the armorers wrench somewhere far away. Srill considering calibers for the upper. Anyone done anything with the 6MM ARC?