View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 12:21 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Looks like a nice bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is. And it worked like a charm as I was re-zeroing this morning at 100 yards. All but one shot in the black. Yay!

But that's not all. My friend got me out to 250yds at least twice this morning, without any dope and a minor elevation adjustment. I am, though, going a bit left, although my elevation is spot on, per what he said. I'll be working on it.

But that's not the biggest news.

The AR is now WORKING! YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO! It cycles completely! It ran through a full mag without any problems. It seemed that all I needed was a little oil on it. I'll be sure to keep it cleaned and oiled now. Now, I can go ahead a zero it to 100 yards. I'm told by my friend that it's way left, so as soon as I get it on paper, I'll start to zero it in. I"m using a SFP scope for it so, hopefully, I hope that doesn't cause any issues.

The only thing left to fix on it is the bolt catch release button. I'm told that it's possible that I need to shave a little metal off so that it can catch properly. Apparently, the Anderson Lower spec is a little off. I'll get some pics up here so you can look at it.

But that aside, the build is in full op! Confidence totally built, at this point!

Thanks to all of you!

Last edited by FfNJGTFO; 10-27-2021 at 12:26 PM.