View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 08:30 AM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FfNJGTFO View Post
Went on an Ammo run this morning. I found during my weekly check that some prices were coming down.

I was able to score the following:

1) BULLETS 1ST: .308 WIN 175 GR SIERRA MATCH KING - 400 CT $376.00 per 400 rnds

2) CCI Standard Velocity Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round $65 per 1000 rounds.

3) 9MM 147GR Federal Premium Tactical HST JHP $159.80 for 200 rounds (didn't need so much of that as it's only for actual HD/SD and I have a ton of 9mm 115 luger for practice.

4) Federal American Eagle Ammunition - 45 Auto - 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket - 100 Rounds - Brass Case 7 cases for $342.65/

That should hold me for a bit.

All that remains now is cleaning up on some parts for the ARs that were "out of stock," including:

1) Armalite "Triangular" HG Caps. caleb We may have to pick a different cap as I can't find these anywhere, now. Hopefully, not permanently discontinued.

2) Magpul MOE Carbine Stock. I can get those one the Magpul website itself, but for $7.00 more than my regular supplier. If I get desperate, then perhaps, but I can wait.

All is well here. I have Jury duty Voir dire in another 2 week but, we'll see.

All the ammo orders above have been shipped. One is still in transit (expected Fri), but the others already received. Those three that I received shipped in one day!

Also, the above two parts items that were missing have been ordered and shipped. I ordered the stocks from Magpul directly, (and therefore had to pay full price for them, but...). They should also be arriving shortly.

Having done my weekly price check on ammo this morning, I saw AE .45acp 230 grain was down to .43 per round for a 1000 round box.

I got one. Hopefully, they haven't implemented the MCC ammo code yet! Might be the last batch I can get before that happens!