View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 11:51 PM
COTEP Member

The flag is being removed from the Capital....Once again I'll say...big deal. It means nothing. The flag is on every garage, bumper, back truck window, etc. etc., up there. All South Carolina needs is the Crescent Palm(State flag) and our Stars and Stripes. What are you guys gonna say if the Black Panthers demand their flag be flown? This whole thread is bullshit. I live in SC part time and have seen more fistfights over the flag than I care to report. I'll tell you what Nikki Haley did. She brilliantly just won another future election as a white Republican woman Governor in a state that has a mass population of blacks who vote democrat.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!