View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 12:43 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHenley View Post
This was the next step after going after the Redskins, they were just waiting for an opportunity. It doesn't end here. Washington and Jefferson are next - Remove the Washington monument and Jefferson Memorial, rename Washington D.C., take Washington and Jefferson off the money. They are already talking about replacing Hamilton with a woman on the $10 bill. Mark my word, within the next few years you will hear a clamor to replace George on the $1 bill and quarters.

Many teachers are already convincing all the young skulls full of mush that Washington and Jefferson were evil. Next they will try to write them out of the history books.

History is not taught anymore as a formal class. The bitcoin is scaring the hell out of our Treasury and I could care less whose picture is on folding paper money. Nobody cares. Go to a mall and ask who is on any bill, 10 out of 10 won't know. And by the way, this push will end because as history shows a push back is in the future. I don't see it as being pretty.

"The most basic right that we have emanates from our Creator and it is that unalienable right to life. We stand firmly on the principle that from conception until the last breath is drawn, life is sacred.”

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!