View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 10:14 PM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Sweet well I am sure you will be very pleased when you are all complete. I'm sure it fires nice as is.

I think I might hit the range tomorrow. My AR hasn't been fired in a while. Outdoor ranges for me to shoot my rifles are a nice drive from where I live. I usually drive out to Lake City shooting range but I heard Parma woods is a little closer and is pretty nice. I'll see how I feel tomorrow maybe I will just go to the indoor range and put some more rounds down the pipe of my new CCO and maybe my other DW's.

I really need to buy the parts and go ahead and get a FF quad rail installed on my AR but that means I have to remove the front sight post, D-ring and barrel nut (Am I leaving anything out ). I just want to make sure I don't mess something up (mainly with the gas tube). I haven't really messed around to much on AR's. But I'm sure it's not that hard.

Anyways I'm still jealous of your new upper. Congrats.

-Rayn S.
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops