View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 11:30 PM
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitor View Post
Hi Rick, I had a good run, I was even featured in our local Fox news channel, LOL, but regrettably I'm currently riddled with elbow tendonitis in my right arm, a bit on my left, plus left wrist issues. Overuse of my tendons; my two Great Danes (old but still around, the white one is handicapped and needs a lot of help) play a huge part in my condition, playing guitar all these years, plus being a professor for over 21 years typing all the time, wiell all has taken a toll on my arms.

I'm undergoing physical therapy and on my way to getting better. I'm also losing weight as I went a little overboard during the pandemic. I feel good and on track.

My thing was writing original music, and performing it. But I lost my bass player and that brought about pausing the project. In the meantime I've learned to play covers, you know classic rock, some 90s and 2000 stuff, and just enjoying being a home musician for now while I recuperate and my arms get back on track.

Here's a sound link in case you want to check some of the stuff I did with the band! Pop rock stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/user-14332978...social_sharing

Are you still actively playing with other people? Do you guys play live? Any recordings you want to share? Really nice to hear from you sir.
Thanks Bro; I’ll check your music out for sure!
We’re practicing every week, but not playing out; we can’t stay up that late anymore. ��
But; if the right late afternoon/early evening gig came along…

Anyway; you’re now on the prayer list until you get back in shape!

Take care Bro,

Rick

IDPA/NRA Certified Safety Officer/Range S.O.

Last edited by Rick McC.; 02-11-2023 at 11:33 PM.