View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:36 PM
COTEP Member

Default Help

You all know from reading my posts that I am a victim of too much head trauma in my youth. Lately I find myself in the vehicle with my life coach without a weapon playing duty driver for errand runs out and about. Usually I find I have coffee mug, book for amusement when people watching become unbearable, my wallet of course, sunglasses and keys and the wake up call doesn't come till I start the people watching and find that the creeps, wallmartians and weirdos plus the half undressed pole dancing wannabees and the self employed steal it if you can beg, if you can't; are everywhere. That WTF wake up call is unnerving. "AGAIN!!!!" I need a better plan. I don't carry in the house, never have a situation where a grandchild (though rarely here) could come upon a disaster so there never will be such a situation, same with the vehicles. I can't be the only one though rarely I meet anyone more unconscious than me.... Help. I guess that I am not really prepared at home either if I am not carrying. Stories like this are a good reminder. Next time it may not be the officer but me getting more head reshaping if I do not get my act together. dennis
NRA Life Member

I stand for the flag, I kneel for the fallen!

The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.