View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Founding Member
COTEP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpawmark View Post
Pics are up on the photobucket link found on page 2. Rifle works flawless, can't wait for the Nightforce.

Nice,
I see you went with the FDE furniture, looks good. I have done a couple of things to mine recently which I will comment on in the next reply with pics.

How is that Burris scope, I have seen them but never picked one up. Is that thing heavy, how much does it weigh? I too have been thinking of Nightforce but the one I want is like $1600 or a bit more which is about what most good tactical scopes are costing these days. I would like to try US Optics but I would end up paying $2000 to $3000.
Well everyone is different when it comes to what they want to use there rifle for and what kind of glass they want to put on it. I want to get something like a Nightforce maybe a NXS.... But I just ordered a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10x56 (TRTR22R) with the red triangle on top of a post. Its got 1/4 click MOA adjustments (1 click = 1/4" at 100 yards) . It should work fine for what I am use too and the range I am wanting to average at. I will eventually get a Nightforce or something nice like that as well. I am interested in seeing how well this Accupoint works with the dual illumination Fiber Optics & Tritium (which is adjustable for intensity-day or night). I like the idea of never needing batteries. We will see and of course I will post pics and a vid.

Anyways nice setup brother I love mine so I am sure you love yours just as much. Didn't you order 2 of the LMT308MWS's? When is the other one suppose to arrive?

O-Yea now that I see what that WCI ti muzzle brake looks like on there how do you like it and how much did it cut recoil by? That thing does look really nice. I know I am very happy with the PWS-FSC30 that I bought from one day when we where out shooting, it probably cut my felt recoil by about 40% I think. A nice Compensator is well worth the money and I am always up to find a new brand and style comp.

Thanks,

-Ryan S

Yea I have to say that my LMT 308 is my favorite now.
2010 DW SS RZ-45 Heritage, 2011 DW SS Valor Bobtail (V-BOB), 2010 DW CCO, 2012 DW ECO, Sig Sauer P238 SAS edition, Sig Sauer 1911 Scorpion (5in barrel), Kahr P380, ,Kahr PM9->Black Diamond coat-Night sights, Daniel Defense DDM4 V4, LMT308MWS, and a FN SCAR 17 "Heavy".
COTEP # CCO0488
God Bless Our Troops